Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 07, 2018

Papercraft Essentials 157 (PE157)

Hi Everybody,

Kinetic Cards have been around for years but this months Papercraft Essentials is giving you the dies to make them really simply.

When I made these years ago there was measuring to do and that spinner part was created with pennies.

But in this video I show you how to create these kinetic element easily with card.

The stamp set with the gift will give you other images that you can use to personalise the card for your self.
The magazine will be in the shops on the 8th March so be sure to get your copy.

And then have some fun playing with this concept and creating your own design from items that you may already have in your own crafting stash

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


12 comments:

  1. Morning Christina, gosh remember these cards well I used to make them a lot but it looks so much easier with these dies, well worth getting I think.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is such a fun card to make. I have never tried anything like that so will definitely give this a try. thanks for sharing the step by step video too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, looking forward to using my Dies but my magazine hasn’t arrived yet.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card!
    I have never tried to make such a card, but it looks awesome, so I shall buy the magazine and have a go ;))
    Thanks for the great video!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember these great cards these dies look great thank you Christina love june Horrocks xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card Christina. I can remember making these cards using a penny for the weight. This looks much easier. Thank you.
    Love Val in Spain x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christina
    This looks a good card to make. Didn't have much luck when I tried these before. Will watch the video later
    Best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christina,
    Love this card and all the other samples you have made with this great die and stamp set. Thanks for the brilliant video.Time to try a slider card now.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christina
    Lovely card today. Must look at the video later to see how this was made. Will search out the magazine when I go shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting video to make a great card. Thank you. Diana xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous selection of cards Christina. Very easy to understand video too. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Christina great video i love slider cards but havent had much luck making them but you made it look so easy so must have a go.
    Marion H

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...