Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 13, 2018

Embossing Folders & Stamps

Hi Everybody,

The launch for these new additions to my collection went very well yesterday on Facebook Live and if you joined in then I would like to thank you.

But I realise that many of you don't have FB or you live at the other end of the world and can't watch.

So I am adding a video to introduce to you the new pieces that make up the third wave and I hope you enjoy it.

The die element of this wave was shown a few days ago but here is the link to that video in case you missed it .... Introducing Nesting Dies 


The embossing folders are a new line and I am so delighted with them. 
They are going to enhance any of my backgrounds so quickly.
The collection is available exclusively through Craft Stash who will ship world wide and accept PayPal 

Please join me for lots of videos that will be added with these new items as well as the other two waves that have already been released. They will all work so well together

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. Love the folders Christina and the verses you must be so proud thank you
    Love June Horrocks xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Christina- wow I love your wave 3 spread of stamps , embossing folders & dies to go with your Christina Collection! Congratulations on the entire marvelous set . It is all very nice & fantastic pieces for endless possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina
    Watched the show last night and thoroughly enjoyed it. My order has gone in for some embossing folders and verse stamp set so can't wait to get started when they arrive. Keep up the good work and thank you for the inspiring videos
    Best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you kept your collection 5x7. I just received my first order....yes, first order.
    I just love your collection

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have watched the video as I am on notifications from youtube for your new ones, a lovely collection. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...